Cascade Life Alliance’s mission includes educating medical professionals about organ, tissue and eye donation. The hospital services team provides materials, in-services and individual education as requested to help hospitals maximize organs and tissue for transplantation.
Medical professional education can include arranging and/or providing presentations and materials at:
- New staff orientation (hospital-wide and unit-specific)
- Resident orientation
- Continuing education workshops / classes
- Nurses skills days
- Medical conferences and symposiums
- Brown-bag lunch talks to staff
- Nearly any appropriate forum can be an educational opportunity
Contact Hospital Development at (503) 494-5560 to request professional education.